We collect personal information concerning our own personnel (partners, principals and staff) and individual contractors to administer the employment relationship and manage our business. Please refer to the privacy statements available on Deslyon’s intranet for information on collecting and processing your personal information about your role with Deslyon.
Sourcing and recruitment of candidates
We collect and use personal information concerning our sourcing activities and recruitment. If you are formally applying for one of Deslyon’s open positions, you will be presented with separate privacy statements at the point of data collection during these processes. Should your formal application result in being extended and accepting an opportunity to join the Deslyon, you will also be presented with privacy statements during onboarding. Please review those privacy statements for information about how Deslyon processes personal information concerning recruitment and onboarding.
We may collect the following personal information from you:
• Contact details (e.g., name, email, telephone number);
• Education, academic and professional qualifications;
• Locations and interest in global opportunities;
• Employment history;
• Your responses to surveys and quizzes, if you choose to participate;
• Areas of interest and specialised knowledge/subject matter; and
• Other information on your resume/CV you choose to submit.
We may also obtain the following personal information about you from third-party sources:
• Social media profile information, if you choose to provide us with a link to your profile page; and
• Information from social media sites you are a member, specific to your engagement with our recruitment campaigns.
We use such personal information for the following business purposes:
• To attract talent and market opportunities at Deslyon, including arranging, hosting and participating in events, marketing and advertising opportunities, having on social media, and using recruiters to help find talent for us.
• To identify and source talent by searching our talent pool and publicly available sources (such as professional networking and job websites of which you are a member).
• To evaluate you for open positions that match your interests and experience throughout the Deslyon network, manage your talent profile, send you email notifications, surveys, quizzes, and other announcements, request additional information or otherwise contact you regarding recruitment, events, thought leadership, or other opportunities we believe may be of interest to you.
• Any other purposes stated when you provide the information to Deslyon.
Please review the Individual Rights section below for information about how you may unsubscribe from our mailing lists and exercise other rights.
We retain the personal information processed by us for as long as is considered necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was collected. Personal information may be held for longer periods where extended retention periods are required by law, regulation, or professional standards to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
We may disclose personal information as described in the Information Disclosure section below.