We collect and use business contact details for individuals associated with existing and potential Deslyon clients to manage and maintain our relationship with those individuals. Like most businesses, we use a customer relationship management system (the “Deslyon CRM”) to store personal information about our business contacts.
The collection of personal information about contacts and adding that personal information to the Deslyon CRM is initiated by Deslyon staff. It may include name, employer name, title, phone, email and other business contact details. Additionally, the Deslyon CRM may collect data from Deslyon email and calendar systems concerning interactions between Deslyon staff and business contacts.
When we send you emails, we may use technologies to determine whether the email has been opened and whether the links contained within the message have been clicked on. We may combine information collected through these means with other information we maintain about you to measure interest in our specific offerings and email campaigns, improve our offerings to specific target audiences, and tailor our interactions with you.
We use this information for the following business purposes:
Administering, managing and developing our business and services. We may process personal information to run our business, including:
– managing our relationship with clients;
– providing services and customer support to our clients;
– developing our business and services, such as identifying client needs and improvements in service delivery and learning more about client relationship opportunities with other Deslyon member organisations or we have an interest in;
– analysing and evaluating the strength of interactions between Deslyon and a contact (e.g., the Deslyon CRM uses an algorithm to help with this analysis, and the evaluation is primarily based on interaction frequency, duration, recency and response time);
– performing analytics, including trends, relationship maps, sales intelligence, and progress against account business goals;
– maintaining and using IT systems;
– hosting or facilitating the hosting of events;
– conducting surveys (e.g. benchmarking) or quizzes; and
– administering and managing our website, systems, and applications.
Providing information about us and our range of services.
Unless we are asked not to, we use client business contact details to provide information that we think will be of interest about Deslyon and our services. For example, we may send you industry updates and insights, information about other services that may be relevant to you and invites to events.
Please review the Individual Rights section below for information about how you may unsubscribe from our mailing lists and exercise other rights.
Personal information will be retained in the Deslyon CRM for as long as we have, or need to keep a record of, a relationship with a business contact. Personal information may be held for longer periods where extended retention periods are required by law, regulation, or professional standards to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
We may disclose personal information as described in the Information Disclosure section below. Also, business contacts stored in the Deslyon CRM may be accessed by other Deslyon member organisations for the reasons described above.